ISSUE : Volume 1, Number 1 January -June, 2013
ISSN 2286-9700 Books : ISSN 2286-9700 online
1. Influencing of Marketing Competency in Aviation Industry
Chayanan Kerdpitak , Kai Heuer
Suan dusit Rajabhat university, Thailand
Wismar University of Business School, Germany.
2. Rating Competitiveness of Tourism Destination in the Example of Pancevo
Srbija, Pancevo, 7. Jula 3c, Serbia.
3. The Present Situation and Prospects of “Sport and Business Centre Vojvodina” (SPENS) for Development of Tourism and Sport Events
Marko D.Petrovic , Ana Jovicic , Nikola Marinkovic , Jelica J.Markovic
Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Serbia.
[ Full Text ] Pages 24-36
4. Preparing Future Industry Leaders : A Framework for Philippine Tourism Education
Susan L. Solis
University of the Philippines, Asian Institute of Tourism, Philippines.
5. Challenges and Best Practices of Hospitability and Tourism Marketing and Management Tourism Based on Culinary Platform
Faculty of Mass Media Communication, University of St. Cyril and Methodius, Slovakia.
6. Text Data Mining of English Guidebooks Available at Local Airports in Japan
Hiromi Ban , Takashi Oyabu
Fukui University of Technology, Japan.
Kanazawa seiryo University, Japan.
7. An Econometric Analysis of Road Transport Demand in Malaysia
Nur Zaimah Ubaidilla
University Malaysia Sarawak, Malaysia
[ Full Text ] Pages 65-73
8. Measuring Tourists’ Satisfaction with Public Transport in Munich, Germany
Department of Urban Structure and Transport Planning, Technische University Munchen, Germany.
[ Full Text ] Pages 74-83
9. The Effect of Economic Crises, Epidemics and Terrorism on Tourism
Sharon Teitler-Regev , Shosh Shahrabani , Oksana Goziker
Department of Economics and Management, Israel.
[ Full Text ] Pages 84-89
10. Dispatching Transport Vehicles In Maritime Container Terminals
Department of Systems Management and Engineering,
Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea.
[ Full Text ] Pages 90-96