Guide for Authors
International Journal of Business Tourism and Applied Sciences (IJBTS) is an International, professional, and peer reviewed journal. It is regularly published biyearly in English by IJBTS journal.
Authors are requested to observe the following before submission of manuscript :
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. The manuscript should be in MS word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email box.
3. Manuscripts may be 2500-6000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. the title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 150 - 250 words. 2-3 keywords of key phraese are required.
4. The title of the paper should be on the cover sheet as well as the top of the first page of text. Author names and affiliations should be on the cover sheet only.
5. Authors of the articles being accepted with clear understanding that copyrights are transferred to The International Journal of Business Tourism and Applied Sciences, as publisher.
6. All content is freely available online without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. The permission is only for personal purpose of researchers to promote and support research culture.
7. It is not our policy to pay authors.
8. Article publication fee is EURO150 per paper not more than 10 pages. Fee for each additional page is EURO12. If the paper is accepted for publication, You will be asked to pay Article Publication Fee.
All manuscripts submitted will be considered for publication.Manuscripts should be sent as an email attachment to :
IJBTS International Journal of Business Tourism and Applied Sciences